Ford Mondeo Club Hungary Ford Mondeo Club Hungary
2024.05.15 szerda, 14:45:21 *
Üdvözlünk, Vendég. Kérlek jelentkezz be vagy regisztrálj.

Jelentkezz be a felhasználóneveddel, jelszavaddal és add meg a munkamenet hosszát
Hírek: Keress minket a Facebook-on is! => www.facebook.com/fordmondeoclub
Advanced Search  
Oldalak: [1]   Le
  Nyomtatás  
Szerző Téma: F-Super Ford Scannerhez keresek Windows 7 USB drivert  (Megtekintve 4409 alkalommal)
0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában
Vagyokabajnok
Megszállott
Nem elérhető Nem elérhető

« Dátum: 2016.06.11 szombat, 19:16:40 »

Sziasztok.
A címben szereplő usb drivert keresem Win7 32bit-hez.Itt próbáltam ftdi.com de nem sikerült. falbav szomoru1
Örök hála,ha valaki elküldi nekem. worship worship worship
Naplózva

2011.12  1.6 Panther Black BA7
Ex:
2013. Focus 1.6 Tdci trend+
2001 Mondeo mk3 2.0   GHIA   145 LE   (B5Y)  esp. tempomat. fűthető-hűthető fekete bőr.   300+
kellaz64
Kezdő

« Új hozzászólás #1 Dátum: 2016.06.11 szombat, 22:25:29 »

Szia Laci !
Ezt találtam neked:

Okay, I'd already installed the drivers onto my Netbook PC running WIndows 7 32 bit and have repeated it on my main PC running WIndows 7 64 bit successfully so it's happy on whichever flavour of WIndows 7 you have.

Here's an installation guide: -

1. Click on 'Start' from the task bar and then click on 'Control Panel'

2. Look at the top right of the new window, there's a 'View by:' drop down list, if not already selected, select 'Large Icons'

3. Click on 'Device Manager' and a new window will open, at this point plug in the Formidable lead

4. A new device called 'FORD-USB COM-Port' will open in 'Other Devices', right mouse-click and select 'Update Driver Software'

5. In the new window that opens, click on 'Browse my computer for driver software'

6. In the new window that opens click on 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer', in the new window select 'Show All Devices' and click 'Next'

7. In the new window click on the 'Have Disk' button, then 'browse' then navigate to the root of the folder where you have put the downloaded device drivers (shoud be a folder CDM 2.06.00WHQL Certified), select 'ftdiport.inf' and click 'Open'

8. When the 'Install From Disk' window opens click 'OK'

9. In the new window that opens select 'USB Serial Converter' from the drop down list and click on 'Next', when the warning window appears just click on 'Yes' and the driver should install, a window will appear telling you that the USB Serial Converter has been successfully installed, you will also get a warning window saying that a driver has not installed correctly, don't panic, just ignore it. Click on 'Close' to close the Update Driver window.

10. Go back to the Device Manager window and you should now have 'USB Serial Port' with a yellow warning flag in 'Other Devices', right mouse-click and select 'Update driver software' then go through steps 5-7 above but select the file 'ftdibus.inf' and click 'Open'

11. Click 'OK' in the new window then in the new window that opens, scroll down the drop-down list and click on 'USB Serial Port' to highlight it, then click 'Next', again when the warning window opens click on 'Yes', the driver for the USB Serial port should now install and when the window appears telling you it has been intalled, click 'Close', you should then go back to the Device Manager window, look at the 'Ports (COM & LPT) section and you should see 'USB Serial Port (COM3)', at this point, if you already have serial ports installed on your PC then it may not be COM3, if not note down which COM port the USB Serial Port has been allocated.

12. Close all the windows and start the Formidable program, if it asks you which COM port, use the one you've noted from the last step

It's a bit of a pain to do but certainly works fine on my Netbook as I used it to check the recorded DTC, 'Insufficient EGR Flow' which I get because it's blanked and it finds the DTC, clears it and will show live data. Best of luck!

Remélem segít!

Üdv, István
Naplózva

2001 MONDEO MK3 2.0 TDDI/   EGR  +  144LE (http://www.jokkatdi.hu)
+36703838217
kellaz64
Kezdő

« Új hozzászólás #2 Dátum: 2016.06.11 szombat, 22:37:14 »

right then update just had it on xp desktop and scanner is found but is not called f-super it is under system devices called usb serial port comm 14......

I then installed formidable 2.03 off cd and ran it,it then connects through port 1 and asks me which model of car, and then tells me to connect scanner to obd port on car!! so I assume it is working ok on desktop, maybe I am looking under wrong heading in device manager on win 7 system....cheers so far lads...

vagy ez Smiley
Naplózva

2001 MONDEO MK3 2.0 TDDI/   EGR  +  144LE (http://www.jokkatdi.hu)
+36703838217
HZsolt92
Globál Moderátor
Fórumfüggő

RULE: Turbos make torque, and torque makes fun

« Új hozzászólás #3 Dátum: 2016.06.12 vasárnap, 12:58:25 »

Sziasztok.
A címben szereplő usb drivert keresem Win7 32bit-hez.Itt próbáltam ftdi.com de nem sikerült. falbav szomoru1
Örök hála,ha valaki elküldi nekem. worship worship worship
nem lesz hozzá, virtuál gépen elfut win7 alatt
Naplózva

2019 NISSAN NAVARA NP300
2017 CITROEN C3 VAN

múlt:
2001 TDDI 4DOOR 
2003 TDCI 5DOOR
2002 2.0 TDDI TURNIER
2007 2.5T 4 DOOR PANTHER BLACK TITANIUM X
2008 2.0 TDCI 5DOOR PANTHER BLACK TITANIUM AUTOMATA
Vagyokabajnok
Megszállott

« Új hozzászólás #4 Dátum: 2016.06.12 vasárnap, 13:18:31 »

right then update just had it on xp desktop and scanner is found but is not called f-super it is under system devices called usb serial port comm 14......

I then installed formidable 2.03 off cd and ran it,it then connects through port 1 and asks me which model of car, and then tells me to connect scanner to obd port on car!! so I assume it is working ok on desktop, maybe I am looking under wrong heading in device manager on win 7 system....cheers so far lads...

vagy ez Smiley
Sikerült,köszi. worship worship
Működik . taps Félelmetes 2.03 -val működik. eplus2 (de benzinesnél nem nagy a választék)hibakiolvasás és pillanatnyi értékeket mutat.Azt hittem eddig,hogy FSuper-em nem jó,de csak a megközelítés volt hibás a részemről. vigyor3
Így most van egy plusz kiolvasóm.
« Utoljára szerkesztve: 2016.06.12 vasárnap, 13:21:08 írta Vagyokabajnok » Naplózva

2011.12  1.6 Panther Black BA7
Ex:
2013. Focus 1.6 Tdci trend+
2001 Mondeo mk3 2.0   GHIA   145 LE   (B5Y)  esp. tempomat. fűthető-hűthető fekete bőr.   300+
Oldalak: [1]   Fel
  Nyomtatás  

Ugrás:  

Az oldal 0.071 másodperc alatt készült el 25 lekéréssel.